Welcome


Never a dull moment at the Blair household! Check back often or sign up to get email notices so you can stay up on what's happening in this crazy little life!

Monday, November 28, 2011

I Finally Broke Down . . .

. . . . and did something I said I'd NEVER do! I bought myself a pair of skinny jeans. What are skinny jeans you ask? According to http://www.wikipedia.org/, "skinny jeans have a snug fit through the legs and end in a small leg opening that can be anywhere from 9" to 20" depending on size." Back in the 1950's, they had something similar called cigarette pants.

Anyway, I don't think they're a flattering style so I said I'd never wear them. Well, I lied. I bought myself a pair last week. I HAD TO!!! I really wanted to wear boots this winter and boots don't fit over regular cut or boot cut jeans, so like I said, I HAD TO!!!

And the really weird thing is that I like them. Alot!So as the old saying goes --- "Never Say Never!"


Skinny jeans can lead to ''tingling thigh syndrome''

No comments: