Welcome


Never a dull moment at the Blair household! Check back often or sign up to get email notices so you can stay up on what's happening in this crazy little life!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Treats

I was feeling a little crafty so I made a couple of treats for Halloween. I made these Spooky Bottles for my coworkers, and also gave one to JD, Ryan, Ashton and Timothy. There were a total of 24 of them. I used the Piece of Poison stamp set from Stampin' Up for the skeleton and "Trick or Treat" message.


I made these for the kids in the boys' classes. They're clear cellophane bags and I filled them with candy corn or Reese's Pieces, then topped them with a cute stacked topper. The spider was cut out with my Cricut and pop-dotted for dimension. I really like how they turned out and they were super easy to make.


1 comment:

Rose said...

I love seeing the stuff that you come up with. Super cute! I am jealous of your creativity! Oh and great job on keeping up with the blog. I'll keep checking back to see what you have been up to!