Welcome


Never a dull moment at the Blair household! Check back often or sign up to get email notices so you can stay up on what's happening in this crazy little life!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Time for Clean Up

What a mess!!! I love to scrapbook but I rarely find time to do it. And right now, anytime I think about it, I take two steps into my scrapbook room, see this mess, turn around and walk out. Ugh! I can't work in that mess, but I really don't want to clean it up either. I don't know what to do with everything. I really really need to get organized. I need shelves to put stuff on to get it out of the way and still be accessible.

Well, tonight might be the night....Bud is hunting. Again. Since I have the night to myself, I think I might just take this task on. We'll see how I feel after I put the kiddos to bed. I hope I can keep my motivation and drive to do it.

So here are my "before" pictures. Maybe I'll have "after" pictures tomorrow. We. Shall. See.




1 comment:

Kelli said...

Guess you didn't stay motivated??? I want to see the "after" pictures.