Welcome


Never a dull moment at the Blair household! Check back often or sign up to get email notices so you can stay up on what's happening in this crazy little life!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things #4

Since we put our tree up, all the rest of the Christmas decorations are still sitting out. I haven't gotten around to decorating the rest of the house yet, and I haven't put the tree skirt under the tree yet either. So Sunday night, JD threw the tree skirt over his shoulder and played like it was his Santa bag. He walked around to each of us and asked us what we wanted for Christmas. Here's what happened when he got to me:

JD: "Mom, what do you want for Christmas?"
Me: "I want my kids to learn how to listen."
JD: "Well, I guess you're not getting anything for Christmas then."

Clever.

No comments: