Welcome


Never a dull moment at the Blair household! Check back often or sign up to get email notices so you can stay up on what's happening in this crazy little life!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Who Loves Pinterest?

Me! I do! I love www.Pinterest.com. It is the most addicting site. You can find so many great ideas for spring cleaning, baby showers, home decor, recipes, etc etc. It's essentially just a digital bulletin board where you can pin the things you like.

Well, I just have to share one of the funniest pictures I saw on Pinterest. Everytime I look at it, it makes me laugh out loud.


It reminds me of when Kelli and I were little. I used to tell her that we found her on the side of the road and felt sorry for her, so we brought her home. She used to get so upset and run to my mom and dad and ask them. The funny thing is that they played along with me. Awww. . . .poor Kelli.

No comments: