Welcome


Never a dull moment at the Blair household! Check back often or sign up to get email notices so you can stay up on what's happening in this crazy little life!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our New Deck

Today was a busy day. For the last 3 weekends, Bud, Jason and my dad have been building a big deck off the back of our house. It looks awesome. While they work, Kelli and I have worn ourselves out chasing 4 boys around the house, so we decided to take them to the pool today instead. We all had a really good time, but were exhausted afterwards. When we got back, Kelli and I made a big steak dinner with peppercorn cream sauce (YUM-O) and a chocolate cake to say "Thank You" for all the help on the deck. (I guess Kelli really didn't need to help since I was the one saying "Thank You," but she did and I really appreciated it.)

Anyway, here are a few progression pictures of the deck.

Day 1


Day 2


Week 3


And here are some pictures of us at the pool.

The 3 of us - Ryan, JD and me

JD and me

Timmy - what a Pro!

No comments: